EUROCUCINA 2018: SNAIDERO SET TO BE BIG PROTAGONIST, PRESENT 5 PROJECTS WITH 5 DIFFERENT DESIGNERS
Los Angeles, CA, March 7, 2018
Snaidero, Italy’s leading manufacturer of high-end kitchen cabinets founded in 1946, is once again set to be one of Eurocucina’s biggest protagonists when the famous biennial kitchen tradeshow lands in Milan, Italy on April 17-22.
The company will present 5 different projects, all affirming its long-standing commitment to creating kitchen spaces with aesthetic, functional, and emotional impact and all showcasing the refined craftsmanship work that Snaidero is known for all over the world:
1. A new model design by Paolo Pininfarina, representing the 8th collaboration between the two brands. A “status symbol” type project marked by high stylistic quality (including the signature Pininfarina curves), a study of new materials, and the innovative use of technology that Pininfarina and Snaidero have been bringing to the kitchen for the past 28 years.
2. A new model by Michele Marcon, whose partnership with Snaidero has resulted in 3 award-winning projects (LOOK, OPERA, and LOFT). The new kitchen offers interesting compositional solutions and reflects that “classic contemporary” style that is now very in-demand.
3. A first-time kitchen design partnership with architects Alessandro Andreucci and Christian Hoisl, with whom Snaidero has already worked in the past to develop its Passepartout accessories collection (an open and flexible system of containers and storage solutions to maximize organization in the kitchen). The new project is a synthesis of just a few details, essential lines, and clean geometries that come together in perfect balance to create a kitchen that offers 3 different ways to use the space and hide the operational unit when not in use.
4. An evolution of FRAME by Iosa Ghini Design, a model originally introduced at Eurocucina 2 years ago which has since met market success and won the 2017 GOOD DESIGN™ Award. The new version will be presented through a large, elegant display with stunning ambiance.
5. An evolution of WAY Materia, the kitchen through which Snaidero has introduced Laminam ceramics for cabinet doors and countertops. These finishes have both asophisticated look and highly functional qualities, being resistant to wear, tear, fire, heat, and scratches, as well as hygienic and antibacterial (you can prep food right on the surfaces). The Eurocucina composition will feel very architectural and present a new ceramic finish in an interesting pairing with another material.
Find Snaidero at Eurocucina 2018: PADIGLIONE 11, STAND B25 C 24
Representatives for Snaidero USA will be at the tradeshow to meet with members of the media from North and Central America. Contact us at email@example.com prior to the start of the show to schedule an interview during Eurocucina.
About Snaidero USA
Snaidero USA is the exclusive North American distributor of Snaidero kitchen cabinets, for almost 40 years, Snaidero USA has offered the finest in luxury Italian kitchen design to North America and Central America through a retail network of 22 showrooms. Snaidero USA also serves the multi-housing industry, partnering with top developers like, Howard Hughes Corporation, Fortune International Group, Turnberry, AEG, ASPAC Developments and the CMC Group, for over 170 projects completed to date. Today, under the leadership of its President, Comm. Dario Snaidero, Snaidero USA is the leader in North-American imports of European kitchen cabinets. Through its Snaidero USA Living collection, the company also offers made-in-Italy furniture for bathrooms and closets. The kitchens are made of eco-friendly, non-toxic materials through production processes with limited impact towards the environment. Snaidero USA is a member of the US Green Building Council. For more information, please visit www.snaidero-usa.com.
About Snaidero R. SpA (Italy)
Founded in 1946, Snaidero is Italy’s leading manufacturer of high-end kitchen cabinets. A wealth of experience built over 70 years of tradition and innovation. Always at the forefront of style and innovation, Snaidero partners with world-renowned artists, architects, and industrial designers, such as Ferrari stylist Pininfarina, international architect Massimo Iosa Ghini and acclaimed Italian designers Lucci and Orlandini, to create top-of-the-line products manufactured with environmental responsibility.